Friday, December 26, 2008

Thundercats are go!!!

Steph was really excited to get the show on the road. She was getting some medication to help soften up her cervix to get her dilated more. Everything was going great. She was even dilated 3 cm's. But something just didn't seem right. The nurses could not feel the head, even though the head was down a week before. Turns out, the little bambino had flipped around in the last few days leading up to delivery, and Steph would need a c-section.

Steph was a little apprehensive about the whole idea of a c-section. She was looking forward to a traditional delivery. After a few words of affirmation from her award winning husband, Steph began to get excited that the baby would be here in about an hour.

"Whoa. Check me out. I'm McDreamy. I kinda want to go walking around in this and see if people think I am a surgeon."



Steph: "McDreamy? More like McDreaming!"

I think the biggest argument against my case for passing as a surgeon was the scrubs were about two sizes two small. Apparently only jockey's wives have c-sections.

No comments: