Friday, December 26, 2008

Rylee Grace Larsen


Rylee Grace Larsen was born at 9:45 a.m. on December 22nd, weighed 8lbs. 1 oz. and was 20 inches long. She also shattered 8 glasses in the operating room from the fully developed lungs we had to wait an extra week for.
Our first family photo taken by the anesth......an....the guy with the numbing stuff.

I got to hang out with Rylee for a while in our room while Steph was being put back together in the operating room. My dad was waiting by the elevator on our floor (4th) and said he could hear Rylee through the elevator screaming from the first floor.

Ok, so I suck at capturing the "Kodak Moments" during special events, so these were the only "Family Holding Rylee" shots I managed to get during the whole process. In my defense, the thought of "Hey, I should get a picture of this!" was shoved to the back of the line by the enormous and intimidating thought of, "Holy crap! I'm a daddy!" So to Dixie, Laurie, Mom, Dad and Jenny: I am soo sorry! Do I lose the title of "Award Winning"?

No comments: