Monday, February 16, 2009

Rylee's Hospital Stay

On Thursday night Rylee had a 101.4 fever so we took her to the emergency room. After getting her blood taken, a urine sample via a catheter, X-rays and an IV put in, the doctors found out she had a urinary tract infection. It was so hard to see my little baby go through this. She ended up having to stay in the hospital from Thur.-Sun.





Grandma and Grandpa Larsen came a visited a couple times. They would stay with Rylee while Chad and I would go home to take our showers and get new clothes for the day. We all spent Valentine's night at the hospital with take-out from Applebee's!

Rylee was a trooper! We are so proud of her!

4 comments:

Jon, Nikki, & Karsten said...

These pictures just break my heart!!! I can't imagine how hard that was. So glad to hear she is doing well!!!

Brian and Becca Kuster said...

I literally bawled like a baby when I saw these pictures - just ask Brian! We are so thankful that Rylee is doing better and on her way to a full recovery! And we are so proud of her BRAVE parents!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, my heart broke too to see these pictures! What a little trooper to have to go through all that! You guys are great parents and I'm so glad she's feeling better!

Kristin Amundson said...

Apparently I can't figure out the login stuff for your blog:) I did not pick anonymous, this is Kristin:)Miss you guys!